Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer What have we been doing?

It seems summer is a time that everyone looks forward to. It drives half of the school year with anticipation of rest, relaxing and getting things done that have sat all year unfinished. But the reality is when summer comes I think we are so busy trying to get all the loose ends mended that we forget to relax. So far this summer has been full of remodeling our bathroom, yard work, planting and getting ready for Vacation Bible school. Hopefully July and August will be full of fun times with friends and maybe a little tiny weekend getaway to relax and unwind and not think about any house projects. :) So in a funny sort of way I am looking forward to getting back to school and having a routine. Ahhhh check with me in November and see if I still feel that way. ;) This school year was so much fun and a real accomplishment. Gracie finished first grade and Ashten prepping for Kindergarten. I look forward to more learning and discoveries and enjoying watching my children grow. The Lord has blessed us and I am so thankful for his guiding hand each step of the way. Can not do it with out HIM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment